Supporting the Mission
CLICK HERE to Setup One-Time or Monthly Gifts
TEXT-TO-GIVE: Text any dollar amount to 84321
(After sending the text, you'll be led through a quick, self-guided setup process to tie your mobile phone to your personal donor account and your payment source. After that, donating is as easy as sending a text!)
WRITING A CHECK:
- Make the check out to “Pacific Southwest Conference” (This is the local conference of the Evangelical Covenant, which is our church planting denomination).
- In the memo part of the check, write “Reunion Covenant Church.” (That way, our denomination will know that the check needs to be directed to the church plant.)
- You can mail the check to this address:
Pacific Southwest Conference
1333 Willow Pass Rd # 212,
Concord, CA 94520
- Reunion Covenant Church uses Planning Center's online giving tool, called "Planning Center Giving" and "Church Center".
- On your bank statements, your donation will be attached to the keyword "Reunion Covenant Church".
- Your donations will be directed through Reunion Covenant Church's Regional Conference, the Pacific Southwest Conference (PSWC). You will receive a donor receipt from the PSWC (Denomination Website).
- If you have accounting questions, contact Laura Chellew at the church conference office: 925-677-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to let her know that your question is about Reunion Covenant Church).
Christians believe that God is gracious and generous, and so they seek to imitate that same heart and character and put it on display for others. No one should be under any compulsion to give; rather, it should flow out of our joy, worship, and connection with God (2 Corinthians 8:2-8; 9:7). When Christians are a part of a church community, their generosity is what funds the vision and mission of the church. If Reunion is your church community, or if you want to support its gospel-shaped mission, then you'll want to prayerfully consider what your next step in generosity should be.
We consider generosity to be a spiritual discipline that draws us closer to God, and so we receive these offerings:
- as a part of our worship gatherings
- through one-time and monthly gifts
Reunion Covenant Church seeks to be above reproach in its income and distribution of funds. We maintain an open book policy and, though we are not yet members, we strive to meet the standards of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
At the end of the year, we will make our Annual Vision & Prayer Report available on this page of the website.