FIND YOUR PART IN GOD'S STORY
JOIN THE LAUNCH TEAM!
WHAT IS THE LAUNCH TEAM?
We do three things: Plan, Pray, & Party!
For the first 12-16 months of the Church Planting Journey, the Launch Team are the folks who show up and get it done!
They are instrumental in inviting others into the life of the church, learning Oakland culture, sharing the gospel with others, and developing key ministries.
WHAT DO THE TEAM TRAININGS ENTAIL?
Team Trainings are once a month on Saturday afternoons
Discovery of our Leadership Styles & Spiritual Gifting
Planning Connection Events
Breakout Conversations for specific Ministry Teams
Preparing for Future Worship Gatherings
Prayer & Church Vision
HOW DO I JOIN?
1) First of all, just "come and see" what things are like at an upcoming meeting. Participate in an upcoming Team Training or Field Trip before you make a commitment (click here to view the Events Calendar).
2) After you join us for a Team Training or Field Trip, Pastors Andy and Sarah will set up a casual coffee or meal meetup (on our dime!) with you so that you can discover if this is a good fit.
3) If it's a good fit, you'll be invited to join the team!
4) To help us help you figure out a good fit, please take a FREE online assessment of your Leadership Style (click here to take the assessment).
5) The assessment will give you some kind of result like “Relational Leader,” “Missional Leader,” etc. E-mail us with the name of your Leadership Style.
6) We'll introduce you to the rest of the team so we can PLAN, PRAY & PARTY!