FIND YOUR PART IN GOD'S STORY
JOIN THE LAUNCH TEAM!
WHAT IS THE LAUNCH TEAM?
We do three things: Plan, Pray, & Party!
For the first 12-16 months of the Church Planting Journey, the Launch Team are the folks who show up and get it done!
They are instrumental in inviting others into the life of the church, learning Oakland culture, sharing the gospel with others, and developing key ministries.
WHAT DO THE OPEN LAUNCH TEAM MEETINGS ENTAIL?
- Team Meetings are once a month on Sunday afternoons
- Discovery of our Leadership Styles & Spiritual Gifting
- Planning Connection Events
- Breakout Conversations for specific Ministry Teams
- Preparing for Future Worship Gatherings
- Prayer & Church Vision
HOW DO I APPLY?
1) First of all, just "come and see" what things are like at an upcoming meeting. Check out an upcoming team meeting before you make a commitment.
2) Fill out this online application form: https://goo.gl/forms/KXLjfP0tqRNYKqh03
3) After you apply for this ministry role, the co-pastors will set up an interview time with you so that you can discover if this is a good fit. If it's a good fit, you'll be invited to join the team!
4) We'll get you a copy of a great book, called “Surprise the World,” by Michael Frost.
5) You'll take an online assessment of your Leadership Style (click here to take the assessment).
6) We'll introduce you to the rest of the team so we can PLAN, PRAY & PARTY!