These Launch Team Meetings are open to anyone who is interested in being a part of the Launch Team, and for folks who have been invited to join the team!
- Oblate Provincial Mission House - "Lenox House"
- 290 Lenox Avenue, Oakland
- Driving? There are 10 parking spots behind the house, after that, you'll need to find street parking.
LET US KNOW IF WE SHOULD EXPECT YOU!
WHAT IS THE LAUNCH TEAM?
For the first 12-16 months of the Church Planting Journey, the Launch Team are the folks who show up and get it done!
They are instrumental in inviting others into the life of the church, learning Oakland culture, sharing the gospel with others, and developing key ministries.
WHAT DO THESE OPEN MEETINGS ENTAIL?
- Discovery of our Leadership Styles & Spiritual Gifting
- Planning Connection Events
- Breakout Conversations for specific Ministry Teams
- Preparing for Future Worship Gatherings
- Prayer & Church Vision
IF I LIKE WHAT I'M SEEING, THEN WHAT?
After you apply for this ministry role, the co-pastors will set up an interview time with you so that you can discover if this is a good fit. If it's a good fit, you'll be invited to join the team!
- Apply for the Launch Team here: https://reunionoak.com/launch-team/
- Learn about the Church Plant Process here: https://reunionoak.com/church-planting/